SafeFAST Hyper is the ultimate generation of microbiological safety cabinet conceived for animal cages changing according to EN 12469:2000.
With dual access front of 300 mm, the new SafeFAST Hyper allows working of two operators at a time.
Differently from most of the other cabinets conceived for cages changing, SafeFAST Hyper is a real microbiological safety cabinet delivering triple protection to the operator, product and environment. The new SafeFAST Hyper is designed for manipulating and transfer of mice or other animals.
Being a Class II cabinet, the New SafeFAST Hyper is designed to guarantee front barrier and laminar flow conditions. The low
pressure drop H14 LAF HEPA filter ensures a cleanliness of the air in Class ISO 3 as per ISO EN 14644-1 and real laminar flow condition
in the work chamber, thus delivering animal protection from cross contamination and environment contamination. While the H14
exhaust HEPA filter ensures environment protection, the unit works in negative pressure then determining an inflow barrier of 0.45 m/s to guarantee operator protection, according to EN 12469:2000, that is a crucial issue when working with possible contaminated animals and allergens.
- Class II cabinet delivering triple protection as per EN12469 to provide operator protection
- Passes air barrier to KI Discuss on both sides
- Double H14 HEPA filters as per EN1822 provides a cleanliness of the air inside the work chamber to Class ISO 3
- TRESPA work surface for environmental sound comfort of the animal
- Dimmable LED lights to reduce power usage
- Low Noise level: 58 dB(A)
- Electric height adjustment in range of 800mm / 1100 mm
- Maintenance from the front and back
- Internal Dimensions: 1050 x 750 x 706 (W x D x H)
- External Dimensions: 1250 x 796 x 1980 (W x D x H)