A&D’s moisture analysers use a straight halogen lamp and uniquely designed SRA (Secondary Radiation Assist) filter gives shorter measurement time, thanks to fast and uniform heating. The ergonomically designed pan handle eliminates mishaps such as burns when moving a hot sample tray into or out of the unit from either side.
- With PC Connectivity and free Windows graphing software
- Fast & uniform heating with halogen lamp and innovative SRA technology
- Sample size up to 50g with SHS (Super Hybrid Sensor) and high repeatability
- Can measure moisture content of up to 0.001% resolution
- Standard WinCT-Moisture software for real-time graph displaying on PC with excellent accuracy
- Up to 20 suitable measurement conditions can be stored and recalled, saving time and minimising errors
- Five programmable modes: Standard, Automatic, Quick, Timer & Manual modes
- Selectable heating modes: Standard, Quick, Step & Ramp modes (ML has Quick & Standard modes only)
- Long life halogen lamp is in protective chamber for easy cleaning and lamps can be easily replaced
With our WinCT–Moisture software, data measured by the Moisture Analysers can be easily displayed on your computer. You can animate analysis curves in real time (Module RsFig), control the equipment from your PC (RsCom), transfer measurement results directly into MS Excel or MS Word (RsKey). You can also test your new types of samples in order to determine the best measurement parameters such as heating temperature (RsTemp). This last function is very useful to reduce the measurement time and improving accuracy.